What are cookies
Cookies are small text files which are stored on your computer, your mobile phone or any other electronic device when you visit a website.
Moreover, cookies help us analyse how you use our website and whether you encounter difficulties during navigation. They also allow us to tailor online adverts and offers to your interests and needs.
Visit www.allaboutcookies.org to learn more about cookies.
Which cookies does Eurobank API Portal use
We use two cookie categories:
- Session cookies – They remain on your device until you leave our website.
- Persistent cookies – They remain on your device longer or until you delete them yourselves. The time these cookies remain on your device depends on their expiration period and your browser settings.Cookies are stored on your device only after you have given your consent. Unless you accept cookies, our website may not perform or function properly.
These cookies are essential for our website to function properly. They allow you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas.
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website, for instance which pages you visit most often, and whether you get error messages. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated. It is only used to improve our website’s performance.
Functionality cookies allow the website to remember choices you make, such as your username, language and the region you are in. This means we can provide you with enhanced, personalised features. Moreover, they help us provide services you have asked for, such as watching a video or using social media.
They do not enable us to track your browsing activity on other websites.
Targeting/Advertising and usage statistics cookies
We use these cookies to deliver adverts and push notifications that are more relevant to you and your interests.
We may use them for the following purposes:
- To deliver targeted adverts/offers.
- To limit the time an advert is displayed.
- To measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign.
- To identify the effectiveness of digital marketing channels and reward other websites and affiliates for redirecting you to our website.
Traffic data processing
We use traffic data processing cookies to track technical issues that might arise while you are browsing our website.
Based on the information collected by these cookies, we correct technical issues and problems and we constantly improve the services offered on our website. This enables us to better meet your personal needs.
When you visit our website, certain trustworthy associates also store cookies on your device on our behalf.
They use these cookies to collect information about the effectiveness of adverts and your interaction with our website.
They may use this information to draw statistical conclusions and improve your advertising experience as a visitor.
How to delete cookies
You can delete cookies and disable their use. Choose your browser and follow the instructions:
If you use a different browser, follow the instructions from its provider.
This Cookies Policy is complemented by our Personal Data Notice.